Preparations are being taken by Manchester United to meet with the demands that have been made by Borussia Dortmund as they are attempting on signing Jadon Sancho. It has been reported that the international player of England will have a price tag of a minimum of 100 million pounds that has been hit on him by Dortmund, but United will definitely not push them back because of the fee. In the year 2017, the winger moved to the giants of Bundesliga after his opportunities of getting his name attached to Manchester City seemed to be non-existing. He has been a part of the Watford Academy much earlier than the usual time.
Sancho has been able to 18 times during his time at Borussia Dortmund. He has also assisted to 30 goals out of the 68 appearances which he made for the team. With all the games he has played for the club, he has earned his place on many of the wish lists for transfer made by some giants of the European League. Links have also been made between Sancho and Real Madrid, but they are till now in search of a player in replace of Cristiano Ronaldo.
Gary Neville is considered to be the icon for Manchester United. He said that there is no doubt about the fact that Paul Pogba wants to leave the club. It has also been revealed that he has said the club to not deal with any kind of disgrace of an agent. Earlier, links have been associated with him about his shift to Real Madrid during the summer move. But he has kept nothing like a secret from his side that he wants to leave the club and join another. He has said that in an indirect manner by quoting that he is looking for new challenges in his life.
Mino Raiola is the controversial agent who worked for the Frenchman. He repeated the words of Pogba by saying that there is no one who does not have the idea about his desires to transfer to any other club. He also stated that they are going through the process so that he can easily move into another soon. He added that everyone has the idea of how Paul feels about his current club and why he wants to move.
Sensational report from Portugal claims that Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is keen on signing Sporting Lisbon ace Bruno Fernandes. Fernandes has caught the eye of several clubs after his record-breaking season for Sporting Lisbon.
The 24-year-old has a release clause of £85 million and United rivals Manchester City are also interested in the midfielder.
Manchester United fans were heartbroken to lose to Wolverhampton wanderers on Tuesday April 2, 2019. The way they lost and what was at stake worsened the pains. The Red Devils started the game well, scoring early in the first half courtesy of Scott McTominay but they gave up the lead and lost, finishing with ten men.
Had the game finished the way they wanted, they would have risen to third place on the EPL log, and primed for the much wanted Top Four finish. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s confirmation as substantive manager was widely expected to send a wave that would push the team to a string of victories until the end of the season, like when he joined.The team started well against Watford at home but the disappointing result against Wolves would leave the team, management and fans sore. Especially when there are tricky games lined up.
Manchester United confirmed Ole Gunnar Solskjaer as their permanent manager last week and the new manager is keen to continue with the existing backroom staff. Solskjaer has been able to improve the fortunes of Manchester United during his time at the club making a push into the top 4 places.
The 43-year-old has been supported by the trio of Michael Carrick, Kieran McKenna and experienced assistant Mike Phelan. The formidable trio have been able to revamp the team alongside Solskjaer and the Norwegian tactician is happy with the current setup. Continue reading
Manchester United played out a stalemate with arch rivals Liverpool at Old Trafford this weekend with Manchester United welcoming fierce rivals Liverpool on Sunday. Whilst the highly-anticipated fixture was devoid of goal, it was dominated by Injury forced substitution, particularly in the first half of the tie.
The tie produced three first-half substitutions for United, while the reds made one. United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was forced to make tactical switches upon tactical switches in what was one of the biggest challenge to his credentials to steer Manchester United in the long-term.
Rio Ferdinand doesn’t think there is any possibility of Manchester United going anywhere close to the silverware either domestically or in Europe this season. The 40-year old, who featured for Manchester United more than 300 times in the Premiership, rates Manchester City and Liverpool as the two strongest sides in England at the moment.
Ferdinand reckons City will emerge the victorious in the English top tier. It will not be an easy ride for them and they will have to face a tough fight for it, but they eventually will be able to secure the top spot at the end. As far as Europe is concerned, Liverpool has a great chance there and so has City. There is actually the possibility of both these teams locking horns in the final of the tournament, the kind of resources they possess.
The last couple of games in the premiership haven’t been great for Manchester United from the results’ point of view. First of all, they visited the Etihad Stadium ahead of the international break and received an absolute thumping at the hands of City and then they had to remain satisfied with just one point playing at home against a struggling Palace side which had not won any games for the last 9 weeks and was not too far away from the relegation zone.
It was as poor a result for United as they got at City even though it was not a defeat. Playing at home against a side like Palace which has much inferior resources and which doesn’t have any momentum coming into the game and not to be able to win, it’s a seriously poor result.
Jose Mourinho will not face a penalty from the football club, as it has no proof that he swore in Portuguese during Manchester United’s 3-2 win over Newcastle on October 6th. A statement from the FA read: “An accusation of Jose Mourinho for allegedly using language that was abusive and/or abusive and/or incorrect has been found not proved following an independent legislative commission’s hearing today.
“It related to an event at the end of Manchester United against Newcastle United played on October 6, 2018. Written reasons for the decision of the Independent Legislative Commission will be published on time. This decision may be appealed.” The Newcastle match was played with rumors that Mourinho faced chopping regardless of the outcome. After being 2-0 down half past six, United finally won the match 3-2.
The team of Manchester United has spent minimal time in the final third as an opposition in compare to any other Premier League club all through this season. So, we are examining the attacking problems of Jose Mourinho here.
“I had anticipated the Premier League will conclude quickly. But it got to hear from my teammates that this is always the kind of game you get to play against United. United like to keep it slow.”